1/1/15

Fun With Pookie Presents: The 2014 make-believe awards

Here's my made up awards for the last year:

I'm glad it ended when it did and on a good note Award: Breaking Bad

Character who wouldn't be a good parent in real life Award: Frank Underwood from House of Cards

Thing I spent way too much time on Award: Watching Netflix.

Thing I spent too much money on award: Games and books on Google Play

Thing that people shouldn't be surprised happened award: Gamergate (will explain on a future post.)

Kid movie that wasn't Toy Story that I liked award: Big Hero 6

Kid movie that got way too popular award: Frozen

And lastly...

Something I never expected award: Being featured as an additional student presenter on Dante Shepard's blog. Also recently, author James Rollins followed me on twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment